Friday, March 26, 2010

I'm sooooo tired!

I'm so tired right now I could fall asleep at my desk. I could go get a quick cup of coffee... or an energy drink...or even a candy bar. I would feel a little better for a short time - then - BOOM! I'll drop like a lead balloon, and feel worse than I do right this minute. I DO NOT need to experience the re-occurance of a foggy brain!

THE best way to increase your energy is...(and you will think this is really counter- intiutive)...do a quick 10 minute cardio burst - get my heart rate up, my blood pumping, my limbs moving. As a result, my brain will unfog and I'll be able to put sentences together again! This will keep me going for at least 3 hours (then I can do it again!)and it's actually....HEALTHY!

So, use your coffee break to walk - or run- or jump rope. You will be surprised how quickly you feel energized! Have a great day! Stay focused, stay fit!
Val

No comments:

Post a Comment