Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The power of our thoughts!

I think it is important to know that strength begins with your mind - your thoughts! You will not be successful without first thinking - and believing - "I CAN."

If that is not your initial mentality, you will allow something to get in the way and change your thinking. Instead of having confidence in your abilities, you will begin saying to yourself, "I want to, BUT..."

You can't allow that thought process to define you.

Wrap your mind around your goal - your vision.

See it.

Feel it.

Now, be it.

Your thoughts are your most powerful tool...use it!

I would also like to thank all of my friends who have stood beside me through the last year. It was by far, the most difficult year of my life. Your friendships have given me strength, and taught me lessons I will never forget.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment